With seven departments stocking leading brands from around the world, wardens is one of Northern Ireland’s leading home furnishing retailers and the perfect place to have your wedding gift list.
Create The Perfect Gift List at Wardens
Their dedicated Bridal Consultants are on hand to help you every step of the way and no appointment is necessary. With free gift wrapping and delivery as well as online and in store buying facilities, the gift list service is very convenient for your guests.As a special thank you, they offer all their brides and grooms Wardens gift vouchers to the value of 5% of the value spent on their list as well as a complimentary consultation with their Interior Design Team. They can also provide you with complimentary cards to let your guests know where you have chosen to place your gift list. They also offer some extra little touches to make your experience at Wardens even better:
• No Appointments Necessary
• Experienced Bridal Consultants
• Reserve Items on your list exclusively for your guests, where possible
• Free Gift Wrapping & Delivery
• Gift Cards
• Complimentary Interior Design Consultation
At Wardens, they know planning and creating your gift list is an exciting time but it can also be a daunting task for those setting up home for the first time!
• Timescale – Wardens normally recommend that you register your list approximately three to four months before the date of your wedding, however, shorter timescales are also welcome.
• Colour & Style – Before you come along to Wardens, take some time to consider what styles and colours you would like in your new home. Take some inspiration from their in-store displays or take advantage of their professional interior design service.
• Inform Your Guests – Sometimes trying to hint to your guests where you would like gifts from is tricky, so let Wardens take the hassle away by requesting some of their complimentary cards. These cards can be slipped into your invitations to discreetly mention your gift list details, along with their contact information and website address.
CREATING YOUR LIST
Visit Wardens in-store and enjoy browsing and choosing gifts from their extensive range of quality products. Their experienced staff are on hand to help and advise you on your choices. Here are their top tips for creating the perfect list at Wardens:
• Give your guests plenty of time to choose and buy a gift – three to four months ahead of your wedding date is ideal.
• An appointment is not necessary, however, weekends are popular so think about calling in on a weekday if possible.
• Treat your list as a wish list – think about updating any existing homeware and include any items you have always wanted.
• Remember to include a wide selection of prices – friends or family may choose to share the cost of a larger item and evening guests may choose less expensive items.
• Ensure you have enough gifts for your guests to choose from – it’s better to have too much than too little!
• If you have seen a particular item or brand somewhere and would like to include these items on your list, ask one of Wardens experienced staff members. They have contacts with a large number of suppliers so often they can order items specially for your list, even if Wardens don’t keep them in stock.
• If you’re not sure exactly what your new home will be like or if you would like include furniture or larger items, Wardens Gift Cards are ideal to add to your list. Their gift cards are valid for up to a year after the date of issue and can be redeemed against any item in-store.
Once you have completed compiling your list, their Bridal Consultants will review and register your list. After this, your list will be available for yourself and your guests to view online and in-store. If you change your mind about an item or want to add more to your list, simply call the store and Wardens Bridal Consultants can arrange for any updates you may require.
For more information, tel: 028 9181 2147 or visit: www.wardenbros.com