Good afternoon brides-to-be!
When it comes to weddings there will usually be a wedding gift list debate going on at some point. Every couple has their own individual reasons for either having one, or not having one. At GMINI HQ we’re firmly in the ‘have one’ camp! We can’t help but love anything that involves writing a great big wish list of items you adore, that other people are going to buy you – we also love our birthday quite a lot!
So if you’re considering getting that great big list together here’s a few tips and advice to make sure you get it right for yourself and your guests…
- Consider all your guests pockets – not everyone’s budget will be huge to bursting so have variously priced items on your list to cover all budgets.
- Have both and online list and in store list, as some people will have their preference on how they want to shop. Most retailers will offer both options with a live update being available all the time.
- Choose items that will last forever – It might be exciting to go crazy with your list and add everything to it but remember to really consider your choices wisely. Things like excellent quality Egyptian cotton bedlinen and Le Creuset kitchenware will be great additions and will be around for a very long time.
- If you have the option of visiting a showroom or shop to view your gift list items, go, its good to have a look at and touch everything you are adding to your list.
- Keep it personal – A wedding gift list allows you to ket your personality show through what you choose. Keep it fun by adding special personal pieces as well as all the essentials.
- Remember all rooms in your home – Lots of people choose a million items for their kitchen but forget about the res of their home! Walk around your home, or visualise it if you’re not yet living there and think of the items you would like to include in each room.